Week Five/Six/Seven – Now, we live in Norway.
So this is a list of stuff we did here in Norway, in the time when we were not here, on our blog:
- We have moved to new apartment. We have a cupboard from Mexico, only one spoon and our doorbell plays stupid songs very loud.
- We both found jobs. Ziggi is working as a caretaker at Prinsen Camping and he is allowed to drive a really cool tractor whilst Maya is working as a waitress in the most fancy restaurant in the city and have free dinners from one of the best cooks in the world.
- We did 6 hours mountain trip in 2 days and using a base camp at altitude 980 meters.
- We paid way to much money to watch adult people dressed as priests and warriors, supported by the choir, shouting at each other for 1,5h in a language we don’t understand. And we enjoyed it.
- Someone broke our side mirror, but the next day Maya scratched somebody’s car at parking lot. Polish drivers 1:1 Norwegian drivers.
- Summer is here, so it’s 13*C, strong wind and rains everyday. Norwegians wear sandals and sunglasses.
- Our first boss, Marita opened her gallery/cafe at Bjorke, and it was awesome. Before visiting Bjorke you can visit her website: www.galleribjork.no
- We had our first guests from Poland! Our high school friend Łukasz made it first to Alesund and we honored him with a rainy picnic. Our second guest was Maya’s mother – she brought 3 liters champagne. Sorry for stealing pots, plates and knives!
- We’ve met 20 years old Taiwan girl who is traveling across Europe all alone and became our ultimate hero by hitchhiking a helicopter. You can check her blog here: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/venus791129/
- Maya went to Poland, drank some beers and next day she woke up holding 2m long snake in Oslo.
And here are some of our recent photos. Enjoy.